Shadow City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow City

Beneath the mortal world, another darker one hides. A world of vampires, werewolves, witches ghosts and more. A world of plots and plans and deadly secrets. Become a member and be part of the shadow city.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lena's Silver Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Lena's Silver Shop wasn't terribly special compared to other silver shops. In fact, it was the perfect skeleton of silver shops around the world. The shop had recently opened, giving it a fresh, new feel. A small door led into the main shop, which had five rows of shelves on 3 of the walls, while one only had half of it occupied with shelves. The cashier sat there, the farthest wall from the entrance.

On its overladen shelves, Silver necklaces, pins, figures, plates, bowls, silverware, and other such things could be found. But one wall, next to the cashier, carried slightly different merchandise. Silver bullets, ranging from 22 Caliber to AR 15 Rifle shots adorned the back wall, along with silver knives, claws, an occasional sword, and many other weapons sat on the shelves. These shelves were labeled "Alloy", but the top one was labeled "Pure".

This shop was not a jewelry shop. These silver weapons had one main purpose. Slaying enchanted enemies, such as werewolves and succubi.

Lena sat at the counter, bored to tears. Nobody had entered the shop for hours. She pulled at the clothes she wore, as she like casual dress more than work clothes. Looking at the weapons beside her, she swiped a knife off of a nearby shelf and examined it. She was waiting for her customers, and she prayed that they would come.
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 pm

Kat stepped into the shop. And walked up the counter.
"Hello Lena." That was as much as Kat usually said to people.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowcity.rpg-board.net
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:08 pm

"Hello Kat" replied Lena, looking up from her uncomfortable clothing. "What do you need today?"
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 pm

"A dozen silver knives please." She looked at her feet, "Your cheapest please." It was a sad fact that Hex wasn't making very much money at the moment.
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Lena stood up, swiping several knives off the nearest shelve. "Silver alloy or pure silver? Alloy is cheaper, but isn't as good for enchantments, because its mixed with other metals to make it harder. Pure has enchantments to make it less flimsy, but costs more."
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 pm

Kat thought for a moment. Pure silver was definitely best for real magic but most of the shoppers at Hex were wiccan wannabes, they didn't actually have an ounce of talent in them.
"Half and half please." That way she could give good knives to those who need them and cheeper ones to those who it didn't matter for.
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 pm

"Ok, the total price for this is...$450 or 296 Pounds." Replied Lena
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Kat tried not to gape at the price, she had expected it to be a lot but the numbers still scared her. "Okay. Do you take cheques? I don't have that much in cash."
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:28 pm

"No problem." Lena gave her a small smile. "Tell you what. Since you bought more than 10 Items, I'll lower the price to $400/263 Pounds. Trust me, most other places would have double the price on these things. She took a large bag, filled it with the knives, and set it on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:32 pm

Kat smiled, "Thank you, and yes I know, that is why I come here." She pulled a cheque book out her pocket and filled one in and sigh=ned it. "Here you go." She picked up the bag, 'Thank you again. " She turned to go then turned back, "Wait I almost forgot, mum wants to know if you've seen anything odd lately. Apparently there is something going on, but she doesn't know what."
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Lena frowned. "I'm cooped up in the shop or at the bar, so I haven't seen anything. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:39 pm

"Okay. I was just wondering. See you soon. " With that Kat left the shop and headed back to Hex
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Lena sat back, slipping the check into the register.
Back to top Go down
Persis X

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 9:15 am

The door opened and a girl entered. She had startlingly blond hair and slate grey eyes. She wore jeans and a t-shirt and had an air of confidence.
She stepped inside and gazed around as if in ore, her eyes widened as she took it all in, her gaze lingered on the shelves of bullets and knives. And her fingers twitched in her pockets as if longing to hold them.
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 10:10 am

Lena smiled. "Welcome to Lena's Silver Shop, can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Persis X

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:54 am

The girl flicked her eyes over to Lena.
'Yes. I think I want a knife. I'm not quite sure; I want something that will deal with vampires anyway. I had a run in with some of them last night at the market and I'm not keen to repeat it in a hurry.'
She lapsed into silence her fingers stilled.
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 am

"Did you now?" Lena replied. "Well, Silver isn't much use against Vampires, I'm afraid. Only works on Succubi or Werewolves."
Back to top Go down
Persis X

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:50 am

'Oh. Well what does deal with Vampires? I heard Bibles work and garlic but I'm pretty sure garlic doesn't. Besides I want something more weapon like, I'd be much more comforble with it.'
She looked at Lena expectantly.
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 11:54 am

"You're mistaken. Those are just superstition. They don't actually work." She picked up a sword. "Now this...This is an AlloyBlade. Works on succubi or Werewolves fine, but if you decapitate a vampire that works just as well."

She placed the sword back on the shelf. "Fire works too, but we don't really sell blowtorches...."
Back to top Go down
Persis X

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 1:58 am

'Well then, I'll take the sword. Thank you you've been very helpful.' She took a while fumbling around for her purse then turned to Lena.

'By the way I'm Persis - I'm new to this area.'
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 7:26 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Lena. Come back if you need anything else."
Back to top Go down
Persis X

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 5:05 am

She smiled carefully and rather nervously.

'Ok, see you around. Or you could call by some time - Xantha's Coffee Shop. I'm just setting it up and the decorating's almost finished. I'll give you a free Coffee.'

Persis looked eager to please. She turned to go; still smiling.

'By the way it's in the town center.'
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 9:40 pm

"I'll have to stop by some time. You have a good day now!"
Back to top Go down
Persis X

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:31 am

'OK' she closed the door softly behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lena's Silver Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lena's Silver Shop   Lena's Silver Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Lena's Silver Shop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow City :: Role Playing :: City Centre :: Shops-
Jump to: