Shadow City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow City

Beneath the mortal world, another darker one hides. A world of vampires, werewolves, witches ghosts and more. A world of plots and plans and deadly secrets. Become a member and be part of the shadow city.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xantha's Café

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Persis X

Xantha's Café Empty
PostSubject: Xantha's Café   Xantha's Café EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 2:23 am

Xantha's coffee shop was a small place; from the outside it looked like it was the kind of place that would never come clean. The windows were boarded up and a sign proclaiming Car Wash hung from one nail so it pointed to the damp pavement bellow.

Inside it was quite a different story. Persis had been busy all week cleaning and giving it a lick of new paint. Inside small tables with comfortable leather chairs filled the shop making it cozy and comfortable. The counter was all ready to go with a new coffee machine installed and plenty of places to fill with her own freshly backed cakes.

The only thing that remained was to the outside as inviting as the inside, and to get some staff. A few days earlier she had placed an advertisement in the local paper, as yet she had no replies.
Back to top Go down
Replacement Des
Admin
Replacement Des

Xantha's Café Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xantha's Café   Xantha's Café EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 pm

Tiro knocked on the cafe door. It didn't look open but maybe it was worth a try. After all he was dying for a coffee and getting decent coffee at night was rather a challenge.
"Hello? Anyone in? Are you open?"
Back to top Go down
Persis X

Xantha's Café Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xantha's Café   Xantha's Café EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 am

The door opened and a girl poked her head out. She had white blond hair which was currently trying to escape from a bun on top of her head. She was wearing plain white apron over a shirt and jeans.
'Yes. Hello; you've come about the job then?'
she looked up vaguely interested but carried on without waiting for an answer.
'You're the first person I've had all week. Anyway you look fine you can start tomorrow. Do you want a look round? Just come I anyway you can have a drink and I've just made some brownies.'

She opened the door to let him pass.
Back to top Go down
Replacement Des
Admin
Replacement Des

Xantha's Café Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xantha's Café   Xantha's Café EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 1:08 pm

Tiro frowned,
"Job? Huh?" He followed the girl into the cafe.
"Um.. no actually I was after a coffee. You see I already have a job."
Back to top Go down
Persis X

Xantha's Café Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xantha's Café   Xantha's Café EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:49 am

'Oh gosh I'm so sorry' She flushed bright red, but turned away so he wouldn't see her face.

Gulping she turned back towards him. 'So... What can I get you?' She raised one eyebrow inquiringly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xantha's Café Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xantha's Café   Xantha's Café Empty

Back to top Go down

Xantha's Café
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow City :: Role Playing :: City Centre-
Jump to: