Shadow City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shadow City

Beneath the mortal world, another darker one hides. A world of vampires, werewolves, witches ghosts and more. A world of plots and plans and deadly secrets. Become a member and be part of the shadow city.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hex - Occult Shop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 2:44 am

Hex - Occult Shop Salem-witch-shop
Back to top Go down
https://shadowcity.rpg-board.net
TotalitarianRegime

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 3:04 pm

Jordyn glanced around, searching for a shop. He took a few steps, and then paused, looking at the shop signs.

"Where is that Silver Shop..?" Jordyn muttered, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Kat sat on a stool in the shop, checking through the stock lists and wondering how six crystal balls managed to wander off the shelf all on their own. She noticed a lost looking man outside.
Hmm, I wonder what he's looking for.
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 8:51 pm

Jordyn stopped, pivoted, and found "Lena's Silver Shop". Happily, he nearly entered, but checking his watch, grimaced and bolted off towards the Norther part of the city.
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Kat checked the list again and stood up. A dozen ritual silver knives. She could get the plain silver knives from Lena's and then engrave them herself. She set off towards the silver shop. It was time to go shopping.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:57 am

Angelus enter Hex and looked around for Kat the owner. "Hmmmm.... she must be away." He decided to browse abit until she got back. He saw some silver crosses and smiled at the thought of people think that these actually effected his kind.
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:46 am

Kat walked backwards though the door carrying the box of knives, "Mother, I'm back." she called then caught sight of Angelus, "Oh, sorry, I didn't see you there." She placed the box down, "How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:22 am

Angelus spun around as he heard the door open. "It's quite alright." he told her and walked up to front desk. "Oh, yes I was looking for some herbs, do you have them here?"
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:48 pm

"Umm..." Kat looked at her feet, a little nervous about speaking to this strange man, 'Yes, we sell most sorts of herbs in here if it the occult and medicinal purposes you are after. Is there anything in particular that you would like?"
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:24 pm

Lena kicked open the door and walked in, her arm half-wrapped up in her shirt.

"Ahh! Ow, owowow, soldering iron burns...[censored] ow...[censored][censored]iron..."

Lena stumbled up to the desk. "Burn remedy and anti-toxin please..."
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:08 pm

"Yes of course, how stupid of me." he half muttered the last part to himself. He went off into the shop to find what he was looking for and didn't hear anyone come in. When he returned to the desk, he saw her and that she got burned. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 2:52 am

Kat rummaged around under the counter and pulled out two small bottles, she placed them on the counter, "there you go, green one is burn remedy and the black one is anti-toxin. No charge Lena."
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 9:47 pm

Lena grinned, then grimaced, and then finally nodded. "Thank you Kat. Customer wanted a silver frame for some picture and I slipped with the iron." She turned to the person who had entered from the shop. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:25 am

"I'm Angelus, nice to meet you." he held out his hand for her to shake. "You own the silver shop right?" he asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 2:02 pm

Lena shook his hand with her good one. "Yeah, a little ways down the street. What do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

"I own the dojo on the otherside of town." he answered her. He looked her body up and down. She's beautiful. he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:13 am

"Oh, um" Kat wasn't sure what to say to that. She stared at the floor, there was a very interesting mark just beside her left foot.
Back to top Go down
TotalitarianRegime

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:28 am

Lena nodded. "I'll end up seeing you around, Angelus. Take care."

She walked out of the store, waved to Kat, and ran to her Silver Shop to put on the Anti-toxin.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:43 am

"I'll be looking forward to it." he smiled at her. After she had left the store he turned back to Kat to see her staring at the ground. "Whatcha looking at?" he asked her trying to get a look by peering over the counter.
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:36 am

Kat looked up, blushing, "Um. Nothing.... just um... the floor." She was well aware that she was looking like a complete idiot in front of him. "Um... is there anything I can do to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Angelus
Admin

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:39 am

"Oh, that must be a very interesting floor." he teased smiling. "Um no I think I'm good, have a nice day." he waved and left the shop with his purchases. (I did pay for them right?)
Back to top Go down
Des
Admin
Des

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:33 am

(you didn't but hey, we can say that you did.)

Kat watched him go, wishing that she had had the courage to say more to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hex - Occult Shop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hex - Occult Shop   Hex - Occult Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

Hex - Occult Shop
Page 1 of 1